Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Where is the rear integrated module located on 2007 cadillac

Customer Question

Where is the rear integrated module located on 2007 cadillac sts
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The rear integration control module is located in the rear of the vehicle.The rear compartment trim panel needs removed to access and replace it.https://www.dropbox.com/s/b83lwyip9oiknv9/rim-04-18.jpg?dl=0It is #2 in the picture above.I believe you can access it from the trunk If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete