Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.

Cadillac Sedan deville: My 1994 Cadillac will start and shut

Customer Question

My 1994 Cadillac will start and shut off 5 minutes later what could be the problem
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. One of the most common issues for this fault here is a weak fuel may run and operate and supply pressure but it may act up intermittently causing this fault here needing replaced.I have seen several of these act up before like this here.If you have not had the fuel pressure tested with a fuel pressure test gauge when this fault occurs this needs done to see if this is the cause here.If this has already been checked/tested and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete