Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Hey my name is ***** ***** the right side windows wont go down

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** ***** the right side windows wont go down if the front and back windows on my 2004 Cadillac Escalade
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It was working fine this morning and then all the sudden now it just all the sudden just quit and start working on the front and the back
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. This can be due to an internal electrical fault in the drivers switch assembly as this is also a control unit/ecu.I have seen it fail before requiring replacement.If you have not had the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes have set this needs done with a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.If any codes are set they will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete