Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

Cadillac Escalade: I have an 07 escalade and a few hours ago

Customer Question

I have an 07 escalade and a few hours ago the truck would not start. I had been having problems with the battery so i went ahead and replaced it tonight. The power door locks will not work and the engine will not crank. Everything else seems to be working normally. I am completely lost.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In most cases anytime the engine will not crank the computer will detect a system fault and when this happens the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the system needs to be scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. One thing you can try before doing so is to perform the Theft Deterrent Relearn Procedure. See this procedure in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. If after doing this and the problem remains, have the scan done and post back with the fault codes and I will direct you from there.