Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Cadillac eldorado,: vehicle 2000 cadillac eldorado, 3,200 origanal

Customer Question

vehicle 2000 cadillac eldorado, 3,200 origanal miles. car was stored in garage for past 3 months. when restarted, info message said AC off low refrigerant. I took it to local service station, had it filled but compressor will not come on. they went through a whole procedure with several scanners, best it did was go on for about 5 seconds and then went off. where do I go from here? and what caused the problem as it worked flawlessly when it was put up.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.You can check to see if there are any codes in the system, attached is the procedure.Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****