Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.

I have a 2010 srx. I have both key fobs and when I go to start

Customer Question

I have a 2010 srx. I have both key fobs and when I go to start my vehicle it keeps saying "no remote detected. I tried both of my key fobs, replaced batteries in fobs, etc....any idea what the problem is and what I can do to fix it? Thanks a lot...
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I couldn't wait any longer. I took it to the dealership. Please cancel my request. Thanks.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. These may need to be reprogrammed to correct this fault here.I have seen in some cases where they can lose programming and cause an issue like this here.I would have this checked to see if this needs done here and shouldnt be more then an hours charge to have done.If this is not the cause or was already checked into let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete