Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

My airbag light is on and it's not flashing red it's sitting

Customer Question

My airbag light is on and it's not flashing red it's sitting still.I checked the wires reconnected every wire under Neath the seats.light still on.I need the code for my airbag for a 2007 Cadillac escalade.
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: I thought it was b0079
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Cadillac Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** the airbag light is on, then there is a fault code stored in the airbag module, have you had codes read from the module yet?