Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Cadillac Technician
Experience:  GM, Cadillac Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

No power to radio JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

No power to radio
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes the radio will not lite up or play
JA: Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no that is all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 7 months ago.
Year?Make?Model?of vehicleDoes the Display show anything?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
, no displaycadillac92 el dordo coupe
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Please test YELLOW & BROWN / WHITE wires at back of Radio for Voltage + with KEY ONIF NO Voltage +, then Fuses B11 & D0 needs to be tested or checked, which are located in the Rear Fuse Panel.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
did you need more helpplease respond or rate my answerthank you
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.