Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Cadillac Technician
Experience:  GM, Cadillac Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

I just bought a used navi system 2006 cadillac sts and

Customer Question

I just bought a used navi system for my 2006 cadillac sts and the sreen says teft lock activated how can i fix this?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 6 months ago.
IF this is Factory GM Unit for your car:You have to have GM Dealer UNLOCK via GM Scan Tool, as there is NO Customer Input to UNLOCKapprx 1 hour laborGM Dealer connects GM Scan Tool to your vehicleDownloads info from the carUploads to GMDownloads info from GMUploads info to car, which Programs the V.I.N. & other DATA into the BCM.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service.
did you need more info?please respond
are you going to rate my answer?please respond