Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

My engine light came on my stabilitrak light came on and now

Customer Question

My engine light came on my stabilitrak light came on and now the computer says engine at reduced speed and then it stalled
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: It's an 07 Cadillac Escalade
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: It's been running fine
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle?You will need to get the vehicle checked for codes in the Engine system and the Anti-lock Brake System(ABS) to help with determining where the problem might be.Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****