Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

What is the procedure to replace the battery. video would

Customer Question

what is the procedure to replace the battery. video would be helpful
JA: There are so many things that can cause battery issues. Some simple, some complicated. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Will the car start?
Customer: No, battery dead and will not take a charge
JA: Got it. The mechanic will have thoughts on how you two can troubleshoot and diagnose this issue. How old is the battery?
Customer: 2 months, replaced by Cadillac. Car stored not used, we in AZ. its dead dead
JA: Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I just need help with the procedure, option is to have the car picked up. But that's super $$. do I need to remove panels etc for battery access, a video or photos would be most helpful
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ryan Schott replied 6 months ago.
Not a problem can you send me your VIN so i can pull up the correct procedure for you.
or year and model should be close enough if you don't have the full vin on you