Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

Cadillac Fleetwood (RWD): i have a 93 fleetwood that wont

Customer Question

Hi i have a 93 fleetwood that wont stay running it has a hard code 46 vehicle antitheft system problem i have already bypass the key with the right resister but my injectors dont stay on i replaced fuel pump regulator and injectors
Injectors kick on when cranking then shut off and right before the car dies thw injectors kick back on but doesnt keep it running
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If your injector are cutting of then you likely still have a problem with the theft system or any one of the following,Central Control ModuleGroundIgnition Lock CylinderPowerWiringI have enclosed the test step to check this code in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.