Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My name is ***** ***** I am trying to fix 2002 escalade with

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I am trying to fix 2002 escalade with the codes c0501,c0660
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no really sevice engine light on service stability light comes and goes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..DTC C0501 A short to ground, short to voltage, or an open in the EVO, (electronic variable orifice) steering, solenoid control circuit..DTC C0660 The exhaust solenoid valve, for suspension. The following conditions may cause a malfunction to occur in the exhaust solenoid valve:A short to ground in the control circuit.An open in the control circuit.A short to battery in the control circuit.An open in the battery positive voltage circuit..If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large. You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address,