sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Cadillac Escalade Hybrid: I got into a fender bender nothing

Customer Question

I got into a fender bender nothing major but my car wont turn over, no sounds no senor lights everything else as far as interior lights TV radio all work the retractable foot steps windows all work. 2009 cadillac escalade hybrid
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!You may have quite a few things going on. It may be a dead 12v battery, a power distribution or wiring issue. The problem may or may not be related to the accident depending on the nature of it.Due to the dangers of working on a hybrid vehicle I don't recommend much in the way of electrical testing unless you're trained in hybrid systems and have the proper safety equipment.Do the headlamps work?What was the nature of the accident?