Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

My turn snigels an speedo an miles don't work? JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

my turn snigels an speedo an miles don't work?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: and the service center in the speedo cluster dose not work keeps flashing service elct system
JA: Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with your turn signal and speedometer problem I am going to need to know what year and model your Cadillac is. Post back with this information and I will help you from there.