Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My rear windows not workin JA: The mechanics have tons of

Customer Question

my rear windows not workin
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes jus had a heater core replace in it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Cadillac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
jus had the eater core replace
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, and model?Are you going to be doing the repair and electrical diag?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2006 caddillac escalade ,yes I'm goin to do the repair need electrial diag
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
you can call me at(###) ###-####
Right now I can not call. I would not be able to do so till home on Monday.Below is a link to this circuit.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/pwrwindows.pdfThe first thing we need to do is confirm power and ground to the rear switches. If they are okay then we need a scan tool to check the BCM communication with the rear windows. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris