Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I let my 2007 cadilac sts4 sit all winter and the battery

Customer Question

I let my 2007 cadilac sts4 sit all winter and the battery froze the I replaced the battery and everything is gone haywire the car starts but the all the fuctions go off then on then off again then when driving the car it will stall after a couple miles and all the gauges go haywire again then I start it up drive a couple miles then it does it again any ideas thanks
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Nate replied 8 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! When you installed the new battery, did you insure that the battery terminals were both tight and that the battery cables were in good condition? Sounds like there is a battery/ electrical system issue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Of course i did i am not a frickin idiot also i dont want to subscribe to a f.....king monthly plan please call me i sure dont want to pay &23for this answer.I am sorry if I sound like a prick but all of a sudden I just had one question and I'm signed up for a frinkingmonthly subscription bull shit all I have to say is I better not be charged for that answer I am sorry Nate please call me and I better not be chargedfor a monthly subscription on my credit card thank you my phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I went to cancel this freaking subscription I logged into my account I am supposed to select off under payment information to cancel of course but of course there's no place to select off Wtf
Expert:  Nate replied 8 months ago.

Please let me know what you find, I will here to answer any further questions.

Expert:  Nate replied 8 months ago.

If the battery tests good, check the cables and connections. also check the alternator

Expert:  Nate replied 8 months ago.

to cancel your subscription just email *****@******.***,

they will take care of any concerns you might have.

Expert:  Nate replied 8 months ago.

Were you able to get it figured out? Please let me know if you need any more help!