rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

Going down the road the low tire light comes on the radio

Customer Question

Going down the road the low tire light comes on the radio goes off and on and check engine lights come and go if I stop the lights go off but only for awhile were do I start looking ?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
You first need to attach a scan tool to get the codes and read the computer data. A code reader won't do all of this, it has to be a scan tool.

Thanks, Ron