Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

My service ccr system, My light keep coming on an it says

Customer Question

My service ccr system
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My light keep coming on an it says check driver information center.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Try to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: Nothing but my gas hand keep reading empty
JA: Our top Cadillac Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Cadillac Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Cadillac Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with the problem you are having we are going to need a bit more information. Need to know the year and model of your Cadillac . Post back when you can with complete information and we can work from there to help you with this issue.