Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

Will not start and lights will not come on battery is

Customer Question

Will not start and lights will not come on battery is charged and checked fuses fuses are good but t There is no power to have the fuse panell
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: First the Windows would not work so we took the door panells off to see if there was power to the window motor Could we have shorted something
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN?