Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

I get 2 messages, one was "service Stability System" with

Customer Question

I get 2 messages, one was "service Stability System" with the 2 ICONS lighting up on the dash. You just answered that one but the other I almost always get 100% of the time I enter the car is "Driver Door Ajar"
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The driver door module receives a discrete input from the driver door ajar switch. The integrated radio chassis (IRC) receives the status of the driver door from the DDM via class 2 serial data message. When the driver door is open and the vehicle is out of the PARK gear, the message is displayed on the driver information center (DIC). Also, if the vehicle speed is greater than 4.8 km/h (3 mph), the DIC displays the message and sends a class 2 serial data message requesting 5 chimes to sound. In order to determine what is causing the message you are going to need to do some testing . I have enclosed test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.