Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

2007 Cadillac Escalate wont start. Key in ignition and radio

Customer Question

2007 Cadillac Escalate wont start. Key in ignition and radio and heater works. Engine wont turn over. New battery
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Cadillac Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Engine wont turn over. New battery
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe with your help
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Cadillac Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Cadillac Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Cadillac Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Have you checked to see if you are getting power to the starter when attempting to crank the engine?

If not, that's fine. Check fuse 65 in the fuse block under the hood and let me know if it's good or not. It's a large 40A fuse. Let me know so we can move forward and get this issue resolved. Thanks