Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech

The tunk release on my 98 Seville isn't working. I opened

Customer Question

The tunk release on my 98 Seville isn't working. I opened the trunk with the key and then accidentally closed the trunk with the keys inside (what an idiot I am). Ideas for getting back in the trunk?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Your best bet for getting back in the trunk would be to contact your selling dealer and see if they can cut you a new key for the trunk lock. If that is not possible then the next option would be to contact a lock smith and see if they can access it for you.