Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Technician, L1, Master GM Technician. Over 20 years of bumper to bumper GM experience.
25345654

The signal lights 't work and neither is the speedometer,

Customer Question

The signal lights don't work and neither is the speedometer
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well at first the lights wouldn't stop flashing but now their completely out. And the speedometer won't show how fast you're going stays on 0. All problems started at same time. It's a 2004 Deville
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I would like to know what the problem may be, so I can gauge how much money I may need to spend
JA: OK! The Cadillac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: Problems persisted after stereo was removed
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry Newton replied 8 months ago.

Does the car drive normally, except for the speedometer issue and the turn signals? Any check engine light on or anything like that?

Did you get this worked out? Wanted to follow up and make sure you got what you needed from me.

Please remember to rate my answers, that's how I get compensated.