Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I left the key fob in the car while I went to eat dinner and

Customer Question

I left the key fob in the car while I went to eat dinner and now it won't start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I left the key fob in the car while I went to eat dinner now the anti-theft will not let me start it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: well yes I would like to get home
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: is this for the media help or just leave a
JA: Our top Cadillac Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Cadillac Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Cadillac Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with this problem we are going to need to know what year and model your Cadillac is. Post back when you can with complete information and I will see if I can help you with .