O.k.,your vehicle may just be in security mode needing relearned since this occurred after changing out the battery.Try this relearn below and see if this corrects the fault here.Make sure you follow it exactly and if a step is missed you would need to start over with it.
30 Minute Relearn Procedure
1. With your key, turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.(do not try and crank it at all)
2. Observe the Security telltale, after approximately 10 minutes the telltale will turn off.
3. Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times for a total of 3 cycles or 30 minutes. Important: The vehicle learns the key transponder information and/or passwords on the ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.
5. With your key start the vehicle.If this works then the vehicle will start.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.