Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

How to reset the cue system ic a 2013 cadilac xts, my cue

Customer Question

How to reset the cue system ic a 2013 cadilac xts, my cue systemen my battery lost power. I replace the battery, but the cue system is out, the radio abd the heater are out also.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If one or more fuses is found to be shorted out at all then the affected fuses need replaced to correct this fault here.If this has or is already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete