Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Tried buying a new battery now car still wont start, Ok. I

Customer Question

Tried buying a new battery now car still wont start
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Cadillac Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok. I used to have to frequently get a boost. Now that I have a new battery, try to start tge car and when I turn the key to "on" position(not trying to crank), all dashboard lights come on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: When i try to turn it on, car makes no sound and does nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: Yes i would like to fix it myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Cadillac Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: 2001 cadillac deville dts
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!