Joe  Barfield
Joe Barfield, Master High-Tech
Experience:  Aamco-Master/ 36yrs.exp.Trans.. High-Tech
17290852

Replaced all four tires a month ago. Bridgestone Turanza

Customer Question

Replaced all four tires a month ago. Bridgestone Turanza Serenity, their upper line of tires. Car had Bridgestone Turanza and this is by design because the car is a Cadillac DTS performance. Now there is vibration around 56 mph up to or near 80 mph. A whiny noise is also notice now. This is whiny noise is when accelerating and when slowing to near a stop.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I will try to fix any thing I can. I might add I also have 2004 Cadillac De Ville with 138,000 miles no problems.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Car was taken back to Firestone Store, ask to Road weight balance all tires again. no change.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: I have owned 1972, 1990,2004 and this car. What happen to this car? A beautiful car, which just today turn 60,000 miles.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Cadillac Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Joe Barfield replied 1 year ago.

Hello. that sounds exactly like a front wheel bearing....Thanks Joey Please rate my answer or ask more

been doing this for over40 years