Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

My car won't start, I was driving and my security light came

Customer Question

My car won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was driving and my security light came on my traction light came on my radio went out and my power doors and windows stop working I pulled up to the parking lot to stop cut it off and try to crank it back up and it won't start it turns over my dashlights up but it wont start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!