Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

What is the name of the part that the bumper cover attaches

Customer Question

What is the name of the part that the bumper cover attaches to for the front bumper. And how do it look. I'm missing something. I'm trying to put on my bumper cover. And do you have a diagram.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Usually it is the bumper itself that the cover attaches to.If this is not the bumper itself that the cover attaches to let me know.If you can take a picture of the bumper cover and bumper area and upload them here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok, I'll be at the shop in a couple hours, I'll take those pics and sent them to you. Thanks.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Your welcome.I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's not the bumper, just found out it what the top of the grille attaches too, and with the vertical support.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Upper radiator support is usually what the top of the grille attaches to is this what your looking for?

Let me know,thanks Pete.