Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

2008 srx third row seat, Not folding flat. I just replaced

Customer Question

2008 srx third row seat, Not folding flat. I just replaced the frame.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect to see if anything is jammed in the seat track or frame keeping this from folding flat.If an issue is found it will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.If this is or has been checked and everything is found o.k. with no jammed components let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Any ideas about my previous question.
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Did you ask a different question here at all?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry about that. I replaced the seat adjuster and it seems to me that the timing of the gears are not insync. Do you know the procedure of how it folds? And what makes it stop moving?
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately I don't have this info here myself on the timing or setup myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Any luck with helping me??
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Pete can you help me or refund my money??