Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

The driver side heat control button is stuck at 72 in my

Customer Question

hello,***** ***** lopez. the driver side heat control button is stuck at 72 in my Cadillac cts 2008
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the button will not let me change the tempeture up or down,ive read this is a common problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Before you try anything let try resetting the system. To do this disconnect the negative battery cable for a few minutes and then reconnect it and retry the temp setting and see if it return to normal. Let me know and we can work from there.