FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

I have a cadillac dts 06 it want come out of park how much

Customer Question

i have a cadillac dts 06 it want come out of park how much will it cost to get fixed
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long will this take
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am sorry that nobody hot to you earlier. Can you tell me if you still need help? If so is the shifter stuck in park or does the shfter move and the vehicle just not come out of park?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still stuck how much will it cost
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i still need help!!!!!!ur did not answer my question
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This is typically either caused by a bad brake light switch or a bad shift lock solenoid. It can be a number of other things but these are he most common. If it is the switch it would be about $150 to fix. If it is the solenoid expect it to be closer to $250-300 to repair. Please let me know if you need more help.