Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a problem with my rear turn signals in my 98 cadillac

Customer Question

i have a problem with my rear turn signals in my 98 cadillac deville. i replaced the bulbs, the relay and the fuses but that still doesnt help. When i turn the turn signal switch the green lights on my dash does not even come on. And when i push my hazard button it doesnt stay on with out me holding the button down. Is there a solution to my problem?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing may be caused by a failing Turn signal switch and in order to determine if that is in fact the problem you are going to need to test it. See the steps in the link below. Copy and paste them to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/TS%20test%20Feb%2021.pdf