Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Current fault in 2013 ATS P069E
, I 't notice anything

Customer Question

current fault in 2013 ATS P069E
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Cadillac. The Cadillac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't notice anything unusual about car, just the CIL is lit, checked code and this is what turned up along with another P059F active grill shutter fault
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: car should be under warranty, is has 18000 miles
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Cadillac Mechanic should know about your Cadillac?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cadillac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.

I'm ***** *****.

I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Can you provide me with your VIN# ***** I can check for Warranty status and for Service Bulletins?

Thank you for posting your question.

Your business is very valuable to us.

Thank You

***** *****