Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2005 Cadillac cts-v shuts off completely after turn over.

Customer Question

my 2005 Cadillac cts-v shuts off completely after turn over. Ive checked the anti-theft thing but that's not the issue BC the light doesn't turn on. I've purchased a new battery as well. There were times a week ago when the car would actually drive, but then it just died out on me every time after drive not even a mile. Now I havent been able to keep it on at all. It seems like there's no spark or something
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well it turns over but it doesnt start or anything. It just cuts off
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Are you able to check the fuel pressure, ignition spark,, and injector pulse to see if any are missing with the key on and while cranking?

Any trouble codes stored?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris