rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 88 Cadillac Sedan Deville and the digital

Customer Question

I have a 88 Cadillac Sedan Deville and the digital Speedometer has gone out Where is it ,and can I replace it??
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

The speedo is part of the complete instrument cluster, you need to replace the whole unit.

Thanks, Ron