Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

I recently has a CMD replaced on a caddy 2005 CTS. Now,

Customer Question

I recently has a CMD replaced on a caddy 2005 CTS. Now, windows won't come down and fuel gauge wayyy off. What's happening?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I would have the CMD checked as well as the area of repair to see if any electrical connections were bumped loose or damaged possibly causing the issue here.If a fault is found it will need corrected.If this is checked and found to be o.k. in some cases some components need programmed by a dealer with their scan tool and their GM computer in order for it to operate properly which can affect the way other electronics operate as well.I would have this checked to see if any programming needs done to correct this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete