Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

My dash lights power seat switch and tail lights went out on

Customer Question

My dash lights power seat switch and tail lights went out on my 1981 coupe deville
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done already is to check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If one or more fuses are found blown the affected fuses will need replaced and then re checked to see if these components work and to see if any of the fuses short out again.If this has already been checked and found o.k. or if a fuse is found to blow repeatedly let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete