Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

I have a 06 306 cad. i have installed new timing chain set

Customer Question

i have a 06 306 cad. i have installed new timing chain set and i have 100+ comp on the right bank and 25 on the left bank. i have hoop a air hose to all cylinder and there i s no blow by so all valve and rings are good . what is my problem????
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have re installed the chains as the computer show and the GM service manual
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you compression readings are low on one complete bank and the valves and rings are sealing then about the only thing is can be is you have your valve timing off. I would go back and double check the valve time on the right back.