rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Marion (male). 94 Cadillac, Fleetwood. turn signal.
,

Customer Question

Marion (male). 94 Cadillac, Fleetwood. turn signal flasher.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm trying to replace the turn signal flasher. I'm looking at the diagram.... I just want to place it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

It's impossible to give you an exact location, but it is under the dash on the drivers side. The best way to find it is to have it blinking and feel around under there until you are actually touching it and feeling it blinking.

Thanks, Ron