Triston
Triston, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  10yrs. exp ase master
10186415

My issue is my air suspension compressor 2009 Caddy STS with

Customer Question

Good evening. My issue is my air suspension compressor for my 2009 Caddy STS with the 4.6 V8/AWD. Compressor is not working. Needs replacing. Looking over the net to purchase one.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Until it stopped working, the compressor was continuously running as if the suspension was trying to maintain air. After a while, it stopped working. Now, my car has a "hard" ride.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Triston replied 10 months ago.

More than likely it burned out from running continuous due to a leak in the system, more than likely the shocks, so you need to have it checked for leaks before replacing the motor or else the new one will go bad. Please give a positive rating. Thanks