Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

How do I GET MY INTERMITTENT mode to work on my 2013 xts4

Customer Question

How do I GET MY INTERMITTENT mode to work on my 2013 xts4 manually, not
Using the rain sensor?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The rain sensor when equipped will always interact with the intermittent wipers.The only way I recall to disable this is to have a dealer program the rain sensor out of the vehicle or in some cases they can turn off the rain sense option with their scan tool or computer plugged into your vehicle.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete