Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Were can I see a clear picture of were the canister purge

Customer Question

Customer: were can I see a clear picture of were the canister purge valve is on a 2003 cadillac cts 3.2L engine is at and a step by step procedure on how to remove and replace it....
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: only that it's hard to find what I just asked you ...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Cadillac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

It is on the rear of the right side cylinder head, (see diagram).

.

If you give me your email address, I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Really?