Triston
Triston, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  10yrs. exp ase master
10186415

I just bought a 2004 cadillac seville and the sun roof isnt

Customer Question

Hello, i just bought a 2004 cadillac seville and the sun roof isnt closing. the controls for the sun roof include 5 buttons, which are "1, 2, C" on the top and the up and down arrows on the bottom.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Triston replied 10 months ago.

The system is really difficult to diagnose because it has a sunroof control module but what you can do is check and make sure All fuses are good if so pop down the overhead console where the sunroof switch is located check for 12 voters on the pink wire terminal three without pushing any buttons then check to see if the 12 V go to zero volts when you press the switch in the closed position, if the voltage don't change replace the switch, if it does you'll need a scantool tool continue diagnosis. Please give positive feedback. Thanks