Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****.
, I have a 07 DTS and the power

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 07 DTS and the power steering pump is groaning. The pressure line is also leaking (weeping) near the fabric line to steel line crimp connection. add oil and it will leak in a day. My concern is the pump and the pressure line, but the resivior tank is full of bubbles. does the return line leak and suck air on these models?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cadillac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: not at all
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Air bubbles in the reservoir can be caused from a return line leaking and sucking in air though there is normally a leak also associated because when off that line is not under a vacuum so fluid could leak out. A worn out pump is the leading causing of reservoir fluid agitated and appearing like air bubbles. My suggestion in this case is a new pressure line and seals and rebuilt pump and new oil.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.