rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

How do I put my Cadillac xts into sport mode?

Customer Question

Category: Cadillac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

There is a button at the shifter that should allow you to put it into sport mode and back again. If you have your owners manual, check there too. You never added the year for me either.

Thanks, Ron