rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My interior lights stay on while I am driving, SRX 2013

Customer Question

my interior lights stay on while I am driving, SRX 2013
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

My first suggestion is to check and be sure the switch is NOT in the on position. My second suggestion is to check the computer inputs and outputs of the lighting control module. You stated that you tried "everything so far", please be descriptive of what you have already done.

Thanks, Ron