Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Have a 2009 Cadillac CTS and will not crack first it says

Customer Question

Have a 2009 Cadillac CTS and will not crack first it says accessory mode active then goes into auto theft aborted by theft deterrent. Please help. Thanks also just installed a new battery
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 11 months ago.

Did you use a memory saver when you removed the battery?

You likely either need a new Key (remote) or you need it reprogrammed for the key (remote)

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I did not use a memory savor for the key remote and how do you reprogram the key remote?

For this vehicle it requires a tech 2 or a programming interface and online access.

You might try for a automotive locksmith

I have not heard heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. Please remember that your rating should be based on the service you received. Not if you were unhappy about the results. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.